In the following sentences :
1) She is enormous rich. What is "enormous rich" : complement, adverbial or object ?
2) The man wrote a book. What is "a book" , object or complement ?
3) They liked each other. What is "each other", complement or object ?
4) He gave me the letter. Is "gave" a transitive or intransitive verb ? And is "me" indirect object and "the letter" direct object ?
5) That flower smells good. Is "smells" an intransitive verb ?
Discuss noun clauses, adjective clauses, & adverb clauses. See how and when nouns, adjectives, & adverbs are used.
Moderator: Soon Mi
1 post • Page 1 of 1