Afraid of space in Korea

This is where Jason's ICC students should post their ODB assignments.

Moderator: Soon Mi

ICC Youngmee

Afraid of space in Korea

Post by ICC Youngmee » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:32 am

When I have been in Australia, I've worked at preschool as activity teacher.
I really enjoyed with kids and other teachers in the classroom. I remember the teachers in there were spending happy time with me and the kids. While the teachers were setting the class, the kids were also having a good time with their classmates. It was having enough time to communicate each classmate and the teachers. They never rushed. Otherwide, when I back to Korea, I felt like being in really busy street. I usually prepare many things to fill over the class. In classroom, I dont have any extra space to do next activity. As well as me, many teachers in Korea usually do like me, I think. ( I dont want to talk about being lazy or not.) I believe that many teachers in Korea are afraid in space for a while nothing to do in their classroom. I guess that most Korean were pushed by themselves. They dont have any idea of break in ordinary. Because of that they dont care about rest for kids and themselves. even the rest is really important, they dont think about it, I think. so, They dont give some chance to the students to make some noisy and chat with classmates. so, I was realized differents of idea about the resting time between Korea and others.