Surprising experience

This is where Jason's ICC students can submit their sixth ODB assignments. (Deadline: 11/18 11:59pm)

Moderator: Soon Mi

happynum1

Surprising experience

Post by happynum1 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Last class, we played tricks card game but I couldn't take part in that game because Youngmi and I were observers. Before the game Jason told us two team's game rules were different. He anticipated what is to come to them. But I didn't think that kind of situation. Because the game was just a game. I didn't care about the result. But final round, I saw the surprising sight. They were very absorbed in the game. At first, when they knew their rules were different, some were very embarrassed and frustrated and their face turned red, others argued their right with intense gestures. So I didn't think the game went well. I thought the game will be stopped. But my guess was quite wide of the mark. Grace's team followed Clara's team and the game went well. What a surprising! If I were Grace or Clara, what did I do? I am not sure but through this game, I knew that put myself in other's position. It was very interesting and useful experience.

Clara Park

Re: Surprising experience

Post by Clara Park » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:06 am

Yes! People can develop their own ways to adapt themselves to the new custom and environment.
How wonderful a human behavior Grace exemplified!!!