I want to go off

This is where Jason's ICC students should post their final paragraph if they choose option B instead of the original final project.

Moderator: Soon Mi

ICC Seona

I want to go off

Post by ICC Seona » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:09 am

Before I took the course, I had a cloudy conception of other countries people who live in Korea. They seem to be different, only the reason is that they are not Korean. I had no concern and they were outside my interests. Paradoxically, I got many point in DIMS objectively. It might be I was not honest or not interested because I cared nothing about them. But the lesson we played Barnga card game changed my mind and view. I could realize that every country has their own great culture and they have their own life style. So now, I can have more open mind to sincerely respect others. Another impressive class is an interview with Bangladeshi. Through the meeting I get rid of my prejudice. I don’t do grouping anymore and I don’t separate Korea or not. The result of my recent DMIS is not progressive. However I stay out of the result. First DMIS was not frank 100 percent. Because I learn many things and I have more open minds and wide view than before. I really would like to go off to experience various cultures. The spirit is willing but my language skill prevent. I am going to go India to meet many gods.