What is a good way to say it in English

Share your fiction and non-fiction here. Submit articles for publication on my blogs in the subforums.
tomsmith

What is a good way to say it in English

Post by tomsmith » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:00 am

Hi,

Someone who wants to quit her job, but she doesn't want to tell her boss the real reason for quit. What is a good way to say it in English? Can she says that "Do to personal reason, I want to quit my job"?

Thanks,

James Trotta
Site Admin

Re: What is a good way to say it in English

Post by James Trotta » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi there Tom. You can say something like: I need to leave the job for personal reasons.

You can also add a little something if you want to leave on good terms: I enjoyed working with you and I appreciate the opportunities I had here to learn and grow.
tomsmith wrote:Hi,

Someone who wants to quit her job, but she doesn't want to tell her boss the real reason for quit. What is a good way to say it in English? Can she says that "Do to personal reason, I want to quit my job"?

Thanks,

Chrisatorain

Re: What is a good way to say it in English

Post by Chrisatorain » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:25 am

It is difficult that achieving good goal in the school essays without any help. Some students are really struggles write those writing tasks. The school essay must be a fresh content and not be a copied one. So well making essay your self is very tough thing. There are lots of essay writing services in the online to support students. But it is bit difficult to find a best essay writing service for essay writing task. But accepting an essay paper from the online is bit risky too. Always try to go for a valid writing service for better result. The essay service website review will help be a good support for finding a genuine service. So read the reviews thoroughly before going to order your essay. Some sites being for just making the profit by giving low level essay. Don’t go directly to a site for purchasing paper it may cause to lose your money. Better you can go through with some permanent customer of sites. A permanent customer will have best advice on their website. And if you find a best writing company then try to be a permanent customer for them. Then they will value you and will give you better offers for your papers. Randomly selecting the site may lead you to serious issues.
If a student know the writing tricks and ideas early in the college years. They will find it much easier to write papers all the way through college. Many lecturers have chosen styles or creative things. So college writing forces students to take these into thought. Try to create a paper that will make an impact on teachers. It is a good idea for students to ask for essay writing help if they are having issues with their method. This is great that can be solved with a little help.