Discuss idioms and slang from different English speaking countries.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:08 am
- Location: South Korea
Sometimes I think my wife has butterfingers because she keeps breaking our expensive Dunoon mugs.
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:55 pm
My friend said I have butterfingers because I always drop a pen at class.
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:23 pm
My mom never let my older sister do dishwashing, saying she has butterfingers and dishes will not survive if she washes them.
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:04 am
I have butterfingers. I often drop my money as I walk. So I think a person who follows behind me is a lucky man... 8)
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:08 am
I hate having butterfingers. I'm always dropping things on the floor and breaking them.
Han Dong Geol
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:58 am
My sister have butterfingers. She always breaks plate during dish washing.
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:01 pm
I have butterfingers. I'm always lost my room key. Although I found it walking on
the road to school.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:49 pm
I had butterfingers yesterday, so my plate was slipped with big crash. So everybody was watching me at the cafeteria.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:58 pm
I frequently drop something that I hold. So my friends talk to me that you seems have butterfingers.
Jae Eun Lee
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 am
My cell slipped away, my bag dropped. I was having butterfingers.
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:49 pm
Since my friend kept on dropping his pen while playing around with it, I got the impression that he must have butterfingers.
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:44 pm
I don't have butterfingers, so my iPod which is infamous as being not durable is still alive.
Shin Ye Sung
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:17 pm
A girl who sat the next seat had dropped her tote back as she was sitting the seat. She missed wallet and car key 5 minutes ago, now she let a coin fall from her hand. She seemingly has butterfingers.
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:10 am
Whenever I eat some food, I have butterfingers so my clothes stain easily.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:43 am
Scratches on my cellphone tell that I have butterfingers.